- Online and offline programming of robots
- Online programming takes place directly on the customer’s production lines
- Offline programming is performed in a virtual 3D environment using computer simulation. The resulting programs are uploaded at the customer site.
- Analysis of the work area and production cycle time optimization
- Designing and modifying of the existing application software according to customer’s requirements
- Development of system solutions using Siemens SIMATIC S5, S7 and Tia Portal. (Rockwell and Schneider)
- Revitalization of complex robotic cells and machines
We can handle any robot and adapt to new systems and challenges.
Our experience includes, but is not limited to, the following manufacturers:
- ABB – control system IRC5, S4C (Software: RobotStudio)
- KUKA – control system KRC1, KRC2, KRC4 (Software: KUKA.Sim)
- FANUC – RJ3iC control system (Software: Roboguide, FANUC LADDER-III)
Usually, we deal with software development for robotic applications in the automotive, food, pharmaceutical, electrotechnical and chemical industries.